Wagga Wagga Riverina District
5 Days / 4 Nights - with Mary and Brian.
- Clearview Alpacas Farm Tour & Light Lunch
- Wagga Wagga Tourist Information Centre
- Highlights Tour of Wagga Wagga
- Lockhart the 'Verandah Town'
- Green’s Gunyah Museum
- Unique Portraits of the Doris Golder Gallery
- The Rock Nature Reserve
- Award Winning Quinty Cake & Bakehouse
- Narrandera Inland Fisheries Centre
- Tiger Moth Memorial
- Parkside Cottage Museum
- Coolamon Heritage & Advancement Society Heritage Tour
- Historic Railway Station A/Tea
- The Up-to-Date Store
- RSL Museum
- Tour & Morning Tea Kooringal Stud
- Homestead & Garden
- Roseleigh Manor Tour & Light Lunch
- Wagga Wagga Winery Tastings & Cheese Platters & more.
Included in the Wagga Wagga Riverina District Tour are:
- Pick up from your home, transport and return (Sydney Metropolitan
- Luxury Coach Travel Seatbelts & Restroom
- 4 Nights Minimum Three Star Quality Motel Accommodation
- 4 Three Course Diners with Choices & All Fully Cooked Breakfasts
- Lunches Days 1, 2, 4 & 5
- All Entry Fees and Guides as per Itinerary.
- Escorted tour
To view the the full itinerary for this tour click
To enquire about this tour or book this or
any other tour click here.
Tour fee including GST
Members $1299.00 per person, twin share
Non members $1349.00 per person, twin share
Single Supplement $280.00
Sunday 1 September - Thursday 5 September 2013.
Minimum loading 20 passengers by 4 July 2013.
To enquire about this tour or book
this or any other tour click here.