Autumn in Easter in the Tumut
5 Days / 4 Nights - with Mary and Brian.
- Burrinjuck Nature Reserve and Lake Burrinjuck
- T3 Power Station at Talbingo
- Tumut Valley Violets Tour & Morning Tea
- Highlights of Tumut
- Telegraph Hill
- Tumut Visitors Centre
- Tumut River Walk
- Stockwell Gardens BBQ Lunch
- Monte Cristo Homestead Morning Tea & Tour
- Green Grove Organics Liquorice and Chocolate Factory
- Rusconi's Marble Masterpiece
- Picturesque Greenhill’s State Forest
- Boggy Creek Stockman Demo with Morning Tea
- Pioneer Women’s Hut Museum Tour & Lunch
- Tumbarumba Tourist Centre Museum
- Spectacular Sugar Pine Walk
- Batlow Apples
- Yass & District Museum plus more.
Included in the Easter in the Tumut Valley Tour are:
- Pick up from your home, transport and return (Sydney Metropolitan
- Luxury Coach Travel Seatbelts & Restroom
- 4 Nights Minimum Three Star Quality Motel Accommodation
- 4 Three Course Diners with Choices & All Fully Cooked Breakfasts
- Lunches Days 2, 3 & 4
- All Entry Fees and Guides as per Itinerary.
- Escorted tour
To view the the full itinerary for this tour click
To enquire about this tour or book this or
any other tour click here.
Tour fee including GST
Members $1249.00 per person, twin share
Non members $1279.00 per person, twin share
Single Supplement $208.00
Thursday, 28 March - Monday, 1 April, 2013.
Minimum loading 20 passengers by 31 January,
To enquire about this tour or book
this or any other tour click here.