The Illawarra & Southern Highlands
Enjoy 4 Days / 3 Nights with Brian and Mary in the wonderful
- Famous Cockatoo Run Rail Journey
- The Beautiful Illawarra Escarpment
- Township of Robertson – “Babe”
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk & Lookout
- Mogo Zoo
- Historic Mogo Township
- Bateman’s Bay & Ulladulla
- Tour Meroogal House
- Delightful 2hr Cruise Shoalhaven River includes Light Lunch
- Greenhill’s to Greenwell Point History Tour
- Private Estates of William Graham's Greenhill’s
- Prosper de Mestre's Terrara
- Alexander Berry's Numbaa
- Greenwell Point and Worrigee & Alfred Elyard's Brundee
- Coolangatta Estate Village – The Coolangatta “Big
- Township of Berri & more.
Included in the Illawarra & Southern Highlands Tour are:
- Pick up from your home, transport and return (Sydney Metropolitan
- Luxury Coach Travel Seatbelts & Restroom
- 3 Nights Minimum Three Star Quality Motel Accommodation
- 3 Three Course Diners with Choices & All Fully Cooked Breakfasts
- Lunches Days 2 & 3
- All Entry Fees and Guides as per Itinerary.
- Escorted tour
To view the the full itinerary for this tour click
To enquire about this tour or book this or
any other tour click here.
Tour fee including GST
Members $2399.00 per person, twin share
Non members $2429.00 per person, twin share
Single Supplement $448.00
1 December - Wednesday 4 December 2013.
Minimum loading 20 passengers by 3 October 2013,
To enquire about this tour or book
this or any other tour click here.